Three things I believe to be good and true –
1. comes from ‘The Water Babies’ by (I think) Charles Kingsley)
He has a character called – Mrs. Do as you would be done by! That is how I like to treat people, I treat them how I would like them to treat me.
2. When I was a teenager, I read in Readers Digest, “Two men looked out through prison bars, one saw mud, one saw stars”. Since then I have always looked for my life’s stars.
3. Came later in my life – late fifties. “If it is to be, its up to me” In other words, take and accept responsibility for yourself.
I can be quicker over three ‘bad things’ I believe to be true.
1.Those who do not tell the truth.
2. Those who take advantage over others.
3. Those who know right from wrong but choose to do awful things to others – bullies, abusers of sex, drug, drink, gambling